Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Exercise Tracking and Reward Sheet - Printable

Exercise is really important to me and I've been trying to make it a priority. I like to have goals and checklists but most methods I've tried never last. I created this sheet about a year and half ago and it has been very successful for me so I wanted to share it with you! I like it because it rewards you for what you do but doesn't punish you for what you don't do. There are no weekly or monthly quotas.


Basically, every time you exercise for at least 20 minutes you record the type of exercise and the date. Once you fill in enough for your reward (10 for beginners or 25 for intermediate) then you give yourself a reward. It's also fun to see a record of the dates you worked out on over time. 


The only rule is that the reward cannot be food. My reward is to buy and download an mp3 song on the internet to build my workout music library. Other ideas include buying a new piece of clothing for your regular or workout wardrobe, a new book, a new bottle of nail polish,or anything simple that makes you happy and motivates you to keep exercising!





No comments:

Post a Comment