Invitation: I just used a pink daisy graphic from Microsoft clip art, edited the color tones and brightness, and used some fun girly fonts (everything was available in Powerpoint 2010, but similar elements should be available in earlier versions). I printed it out in color on cardstock and attached two "leaves" to the back made from a heart punch I had, but you could just cut out your own leaves with cardstock or scrapbook paper.
- Chicken salad on croissants. The chicken salad came from honey baked ham co and it was amazing.
- Salads: coleslaw and mixed greens with cut up strawberries, honey roasted peanuts, sliced avocado, and a sweet lime poppyseed dressing (I just added some lime juice and a little sugar to kroger brand poppyseed salad dressing and it was great)
- Sides: chips and salsa
- Drinks: Simply Lemonade Raspberry Flavor (perfect shade of pink and super tasty) and water
- Dessert: cupcakes with pink lemonade frosting flowers and brownies
- bought some used (looked new) children's books and had everyone write a personal message in the front cover and gave them to the mom to start her baby's library
- had fabric squares with dates for people to sign their name on the date they guessed her baby would be born. The squares are going to be made into a quilt for the baby
- had everyone cut a piece of string to estimate the size of the mother's belly
- Pink Chiffon Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer with tags made out of scrapbook paper and white string