Sunday, June 10, 2012

I love to see the temple (printable)

Temples are a very sacred and important part of my church and we have been encouraged to have a picture of the temple in our children's rooms so that it is an important part of their life from when they are young. I made this a couple of weeks ago with the Salt Lake City temple for my son's room and put it in a dollar store frame that I painted white. The saying is a line from a song about temples in the children's song book



If you want to download this printable I have it in 4X6, 5X7, or the original powerpoint file where I made it if you want to alter the colors, font, etc. Just go to file then download. The pdf looks a little weird on the site but once you download it and look at it in 100% it's fine, I promise.




ppt file




Shared at Made By You Monday at Skip To My Lou
and Tip-Toe Thru Tuesday at Crayon Freckles

3 comments:

  1. this is so gorgeous! i'm actually Lutheran, but the Salt Lake Temple is on my list of things to see! it's soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! and i'd love it if you linked this up to my party tomorrow! www.crayonfreckles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at tip toe thru tuesday!

    ReplyDelete