Sunday, March 4, 2012

Baby Silhouettes


I saw this idea here and thought it was a great idea. I found another simpler tutorial which I followed but I can't remember the link. I found a bunch of wooden plaques at Goodwill for 25 cents. I printed off a profile picture of my son on card stock paper then cut it out with scissors (my exacto knife was not sharp enough) and then just painted over it twice with black acrylic paint. Then I modge podged the whole thing on and let it dry.


I got the picture stand at Dollar Tree. The picture I used wasn't perfect for this project but since my son LOVES the camera it is the only profile picture I have since he always turns and smiles at the camera. I can't wait to do one again when he is older with more defined features and hair so he doesn't look so much like an alien (a very cute alien that is). 

No comments:

Post a Comment